When we work 1-1, you get a fuller flavour of what the practice has to offer you with our prescription Qigong sessions
Sessions are available in-person and online.
We start by getting a clear picture of what your needs are and what you need support with and assess how that corresponds to Chinese medicine principles.
Each of the Qigong forms we teach relates to specific organs, emotions, fascia lines as well as a different colour, season and element. A fundamental concept of Chinese medicine is to harmonise yourself with nature, both in your environment and internally in your mind and body. Prescription Qigong helps you be specific and targeted in treating emotional, physical and spiritual imbalances as part of your recovery plan.
These personal training sessions involve comprehensive instruction, theory and mentoring. Adam works holistically to identify potential mindset imbalances, emotional tension being held in the body and works with you to release and work through these safely.
"The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step” Lao Tzu
Additionally, the sessions include:
– Personal training plan, finding your ‘why’ and goal setting
– Instruction in learning transformational healing qigong
– Understanding Qigong philosophy, basic Chinese medicine theory and when to use Qigong
– Personal videos of the movements recorded to your smartphone for you to practice at home
– Video analysis & feedback of your forms to track your progress
– Handouts and supporting material to assist your study and practice
– Take home exercises to practice between classes and at home
– Training in over 7 styles of medical Qigong
Contact Adam to discuss your needs in a 15 minute consultation.
RedoHealth, 73 Mullens Street, Balmain
Collective Healing Centre, 199-201 King St, Newtown
Online sessions available via zoom
$150 per session. $30 deposit due in advance to confirm booking
A suggested minimum amount of 8 sessions is recommended for personal training
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellations or rescheduling otherwise full payment is due.